Our Replacement & Repair servicesThe team at Roo's Door & Window Maintenance have over 25 years of combined industry experience in window replacement services, so there's nothing we don't know about finding the perfect window for your residential or commercial property.
We have a huge range available in our small, locally-operated business, so whether you're looking for aluminium or timber windows, we'll make sure that they are properly installed in your home or business premises to last for many years to come.
Efficiency, friendly service and direct communication are all cornerstones of our business, so you can depend on us to complete your project on time and within budget.
The Window Replacement Process
1) Before your replacement project begins, walk through your home with your contractor to confirm which windows are going to be replaced and check each new replacement window to make sure that you are happy with the style you have ordered.
2) Before your contractor begins the replacement process, drop cloths will be draped over the areas around each window to be replaced to protect the floor and furniture from damage. It's a good idea to place drop cloths over any flowerbeds outside too.
3) Firstly, your installer will cut a set of ropes for the window sash weights, which will fall to the bottom of the pocket.
4) Your new set of windows will then be set in place and levelled using a set of shims.
5) Once your new window is adequately level, it is then nailed into place.
6) After completing the installation process, an exterior trim is applied, which protects the interior of your home from the weather outside.
7) Your windows are then tested and the surrounding area is thoroughly cleaned.
Contact Our Experts Today!If you're in need of window replacement services for your home or business in the Sunshine Coast, simply fill out our online form today for more information about our services to request your free quote.